汉诺威96沙尔克04 www.nxzkqg.com.cn Matrix 210? is the new Datalogic 2D reader offering extreme reading performance and integrated Ethernet in a ultra-compact housing.
Thanks to the WVGA image sensor, capturing up to 60 frames per second and to the powerful internal illuminator, Matrix 210?offer extreme dynamic reading capability.
The unrivalled decoding libraries running on the new high speed hardware platform deliver superior reading robustness and impressive decoding rates, supporting high system throughput and so improving efficiency of productions.
The on-board Ethernet makes effective the transfer of both reading data and captured images, that can be easily and quickly uploaded on external PCs or servers,? simply for storage or also for offline process analysis.
Compactness and ?straight - 90° reading window allow a perfect contact reading capability and a simple mechanical integration into narrow spaces. Installation and maintenance are extremely easy thanks to the X-PRESS? Interface with five LED bar graph and the multi-function key for immediate access to relevant functions such as Aiming, Setup, Automatic Learning, Test Mode.
The Green Spot - projected onto the scanned object – provides an easy and real-time feedback of the reading status without any additional supervisory softwares.
- High performance on dynamic reading applications
- Integrated Ethernet
- Ultra compact dimensions
- Direct and 90° window models for smart mounting
- Outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked and Postal symbologies
- X-PRESS? for easy and intuitive setup
- Optical aiming system
- 10 to 30Vdc power supply
- USB connectivity
- ID-NET? embedded high speed connectivity
- Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate
- Run Time Self Tuning for higher flexibility
This product series has been developed to satisfy to requirements of the following reference applications:
- DPM reading and verification
- Electronic PCB assembly process
- Medical device traceability
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packing
- Food & Beverage
- Print & Apply systems
- Access control systems